What are cookies?
Cookies are small bits of text that are sent to your web browser through the website that you go to. Cookies are stored in your web browser . It lets your Service or a third-party identify you , making your next visit more enjoyable as well as the Service more valuable for you.
Cookies may include “persistent” and “session” Cookies can be either “persistent” or “session”. Persistent cookies are saved on your personal device or computer whenever you disconnect and session cookies are removed after you close your browser.
What Novahybird does with cookies
If you access and use the Service We may store various cookies in your browser.
Cookies are used to serve the following reasons:
- To allow certain functions of the Service as well as advertising, we use both persistent and session cookies for the Service. Additionally, we employ different kinds of cookies to operate the Service. These include essential cookies. We might utilize crucial cookies in order to verify users and stop fraud in the use of accounts by users.
What are your options with regard to cookies?
If you’d like to erase cookies, or tell your browser to erase or block cookies, you can check out the help page of your browser. As a European citizen, as per GDPR, you are entitled to certain rights as an individual. Learn additional about the rights you have in the GDPR Guide.
It is important to note that in the event that you delete cookies, or choose not the idea of accepting them, then you may not be able use the full range of features that we provide. In addition, you may not be able save your preferences as well as some of our websites may not function correctly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- If you are using a different web browser you may visit your browser’s official webpages.
Where can you find out more information on cookies?
You can find out more about the importance of cookies on the following websites of third parties:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/